The activation code is sent to the e-mail address you gave us when you created your account. The codes are sent out straight away, you should receive it no later than 5 minutes after requesting it.
If you didn't receive your code please check the following points:
- Open the SCRIBZEE® app and enter the e-mail address you used to create your account. In the 'Account Creation' view, tap the "Resend an activation code link". A new code will be sent.
- Check in all the folders in your mail box, especially Junk or Spam folders.
- Check your mailbox is working and that you can receive other messages.
- If you're using a @gmail address check all your mailboxes (Main, Social, Spam, etc.).
- If you used a company e-mail address to create your account, check that your firewall lets all types of messages through and that the message has not been blocked by an anti-spam filter or by an e-mail quarantine service.
If the issue has not been resolved please contact the SCRIBZEE® support team here.